Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Ultimate Broken Heart....

Posted by Crazee Lady at 10:00 AM
I've had my heart broken before. A few times. I don't understand why they didn't appreciate it when I followed them home or stood in front of their cars and refused to let them drive away. But for some reason they didn't understand that it was true love and they needed to be with me. And I didn't quite get the whole point of a restraining order. Fortunately, it didn't prevent me from accidentally being in the same place as long as I stayed 500 ft away.

Okay, I lied. I've never had a restraining order. the rest, well. What others call crazy I call passionate. That said, I've felt the broken heart. I've listened to sad songs just to make myself cry. I've wondered if I was going to survive the night. I've thrown breakable items at the head of the person that hurt me. We do what we can to survive.

Still, I've never known a broken heart like tonight. My child has had her first heartbreak. The Boyfriend broke up with her. She's taking it fairly well considering. Although I did see a side of me when she mentioned that she wasn't sure whether to kill him or his mom because his mom told him to do it. Don't worry, we have her on meds. They work. I promise.

So as we watched American Idol tonight she laid there beside me with her head on my lap and asked me what was wrong with her. Why were other girls better than her. And my heart was crushed. I couldn't possibly tell this amazing young lady what made her so very special. The love in her heart. The fact that she couldn't hurt a fly. The pure honesty that she speaks with. Even if it means blurting out at the dinner table that people think she's weird because she didn't know what masturbation was and that meant she hadn't done it. The fact that she is who she is and she's so confident in that. The fact that she can sing and melt your heart. The fact that she cannot tell a lie and cannot break a rule. Or her smile. The way it shines in her eyes. The way she would give her prized possession to someone in need if she thought it would help. Maybe simply the way she is satisfied the smallest of things that tell her she is loved.

I summed it up simply with there is nothing wrong with her. It's completely his loss. And it is.

Stalking heartbreakers may have to resume in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bras, Boys N Bathrooms Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review