Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Let There Be .... Brownies...Or Cookies....Or Oreos....What??

Posted by Crazee Lady at 10:00 AM
In our house it is a priority to be healthy. We want to only eat good foods and exercise regularly. We strive to be as health conscious as possible. When you look at the salads and vegetables we have for dinner you would be ashamed for downing that bag of coconut creme Hershey Kisses by yourself in the closet.

Okay, I can cut the crap. The truth is, we aren't perfect. We eat junk. I would live off of chocolate and coffee with a side of liquor if it were up to me. Did I mention how very good those coconut creme Hershey Kisses actually are? And maybe I was in the closet. Maybe I was in the car waiting on Drama Queen to get out of her youth group. Who knows? Does it really matter?

Anyways, we try. We've been on a mission to try and make a few healthier choices. We have eliminated sweetened drinks. DQ might have a Coke or glass of tea occasionally, but even Grumpy went to diet drinks. A fact he is not proud of. Sometimes we cheat. Sometimes we have a dinner that is less than healthy. Meatball subs anyone? But overall we are making steps. One of those steps was to initiate dessert night. Now those Sundays in the car do not count. Our abolishing chocolate and other sweets from the daily menu only counts when Drama Queen is present. Since technically she INSIDE the church and I am OUTSIDE the church, it means I'm free and clear.

That said, we don't cheat between dessert nights. Really it should be called Crazee Lady, DQ and the Mom's feast. Grumpy could care less about dessert night. Most days. Yet it seems the week that I am wishing I had a chocolate IV. The week that I would kill my mother for a candy bar. The week that I offered to take care of a friend's ex for a lifetime supply of chocolate. THAT would be the week he give's a rats ass.

Yesterday I get an email from him. Yes he's located upstairs. We believe in communication. It says something about Slutty and I'm thinking what in the sam hill hell has he sent me now. Then I open it. It is a divine recipe from the Londoner called Slutty Brownies. Are you seriously kidding me? We are an entire week away from dessert night and he is going to send me that?? Brownies, cookies and oreos in one? With the promise of ice cream on top? The one thing that will kill me dead in my tracks.

He is a jackass and has joined my hit list. I will add him to the 'taking care of the friend's ex' list for free. I will bury them together. This is his punishment.

And dessert night has now been moved. It officially occurs today.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Oh my gosh, Jessica Simpson just said that her cravings are slutty brownies! I'm definitely gonna have to check those out now!

Crazee Lady said...

We are making them tonight. I will most definitely report back provided I do not die from sugar overload.

Post a Comment

 

Bras, Boys N Bathrooms Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review